Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tig's Seasoned Land Test





This video was made Saturday when I was a handler for my mother and father-in-laws dog Tig.  I was able to work with her as a pup on obedience training, but since she has been trained by Aliy.  I usually ship Tig out once or twice a season to hunt with me and she has turned into one heck of a dog.  She is running the Seasoned Trials this weekend and she successfully passed both days.  She needs one more pass to receive her Seasoned Title and start competing in the Finished Hunt Test.  This will also give you a look at many things that I will be working Tuvuk on in the next few months.  I will post Tig's water test in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Tiggie! You're a star! Good dog! (I forgive you for eating the zipper on my jacket when you were just a little pup!)

    ReplyDelete